Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How much would it cost to replace the front cross member of a 75 Nissan 280z?

I saw an ad for a 75 Nissan 280z that said the car runs good, but the front cross member rusted off the frame. I was wondering how hard it would be to have it replaced, and about how much it would cost? I don't know anything about this kind of thing, I'm just trying to figure out if this car is worth looking into further.How much would it cost to replace the front cross member of a 75 Nissan 280z?I replaced the front crossmember on my Nissan Almera. The part cost about 100 and about 460 to fit.That was for a good professional job.How much would it cost to replace the front cross member of a 75 Nissan 280z?The cross member is welded into the front inner wings etc.Not a cheap repair?Panel may also be obsolete and would have to be fabricated,again quite expensive work to have done?Best left to someone who can weld I think?How much would it cost to replace the front cross member of a 75 Nissan 280z?Check in an Imports junkyard. You might be able to get it for cheap.