Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I stop my dog from destroying the front yard?

I have a two year old mutt that has recently developed a number of behavioral problems, but the worst is his behavior in the front yard. If he is alone in the front yard with the door closed, even for a couple of seconds, he will start using his teeth to destroy the screen door or the screen in our open window. We've tried multiple things, but nothing seems to work. Should I just not let him out in the front yard any more?How do I stop my dog from destroying the front yard?Have you tried spraying the door with something he finds unpleasant? Maybe something that's bitter to the dog's taste, but odorless to humans?How do I stop my dog from destroying the front yard?%26quot;If he is alone in the front yard with the door closed, even for a couple of seconds, he will start using his teeth to destroy the screen door or the screen in our open window. We've tried multiple things, but nothing seems to work.%26quot;



The dog isn't getting enough exercise. Supervise the dog when he's outside, and exercise his butt off when he's outside. Make sure he gets tuckered out.