Friday, June 3, 2011

How to replace a front tire on my Simplicity lawn tractor?

There has to be a trick to get the front tire off. The tire has a hole in it and is completely flat and wont stay inflated. I just need to get the tire off.How to replace a front tire on my Simplicity lawn tractor?I took the valve stem out and ran my tractor taking sharp turns and the tire bead broke free. Then I took a long screwdriver and inserted it into the inside of the tire and rim and pulled until the tire broke free of the rim. I did use some dish soap and water as a lubricant all around the rim.

You might just plug the hole with a tire plug. Then you would not have to take the tire off. I purchased a plug kit for about ten dollars at a local hardware store and it works great on any tire as long as the hole is not bigger than the tire plug tool . Good luck.How to replace a front tire on my Simplicity lawn tractor?if you was going to replace the tire then you can cut it off. if you going to fix the tire then that the wheel off and that it to some where and have it fix. or go auto part store and pay green sealer and put it in your tires. and you will not have ,no more leak to come.