Friday, June 3, 2011

How to improve from a front limber to a front walkover?

So I've always wanted to learn a front walkover and I figured I mind as well try... so I have been teaching myself all week. Anyways I can do a front limber but how do I go from that and instead do a front walkover?How to improve from a front limber to a front walkover?keep doing back bends. if you keep scooting your legs closer to your hands, than that makes your stomach muscles more flexible and it'll be easier to pull yourself up. practice arm strength. that helps you use your arms to get up, though the key to a front walkover is really having a strong core to get up. do sit-ups, and any other stomach/ab exercises and those should work. i hope i helped u. :) sorry if i didn't.How to improve from a front limber to a front walkover?try keeping your legs split the entire time. work on making more of a fluid motion, insteaad of handstnd then limber. good luck1