Friday, June 3, 2011

How much does it cost to replace front bumper?

I live in Nothern California. I had an accident with a snow wall. It wasn't bad, but I broke off my front bumper. The engine is working fine. I was just wondering how much does it cost to replace a Honda Accord 2001 front bumper?How much does it cost to replace front bumper?you can get one at a salvage yard for about 100.00 or get a jc whitney catalogue for your model and order one for about 175.00How much does it cost to replace front bumper?First, do you know if there was any damage done behind the bumper? I'd at least check while the bumper is off. Secondly, the cost of a bumper can vary widely. You could try getting one at a salvage yard or you could get an aftermarket bumper or an OEM bumper. They all are going to have different price points. Then what about painting the bumper to match the rest of the car?



I'd say ... have it professionally done. It'll probably run you at least $1,000 to do it the right way.