Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I become a more confident person? Class discussions, making more conversations with friends etc?

I admit, I'm a relatively quiet guy at high school. I'm considered by some other people a cool guy lol. One thing that ruins my social life is my confidence.. I can't randomly put out a good conversation in front of someone I don't know- Not even good at it with my friends. Most people get bored with me quickly because of this. Anyways- Is there some kind of food I could eat to boost my confidence? Some weird energy drink :D?How do I become a more confident person? Class discussions, making more conversations with friends etc?wow i feel you mate.

i'm in the exact situation!

sorry i can't help you with the answer, I was searching for this as wellHow do I become a more confident person? Class discussions, making more conversations with friends etc?what you are doing is self pity which will do no good.you must know that almost all persons feels like you some times in their life but are not showing it . if you cannot find words to speak then try to listen what the other guy is saying. we have lot of good speakers but are short of good listeners. what you need is not any particular type of food but professional help.