Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to get revenge to a bunch of sl**s?

Hello, well i want to someone to help me to get revenge on those retarded and silly girls. A month ago i was flirting around this girl that comes at my same school. I just known from some of my schoolmates that she had done things to many boys at school, so i thought i could get some from her too. So i talked many times to her, but she seemed to dislike my attentions, i thought that insisting could be the right approach. However, the monday of 3 weeks ago i was at the pool and i noticed that she was there too with some of her friends, so i approached her, but another time she didn't pay much attention to me, so i decided to kiss her in the mouth, but she went mad and slapped me in front of her friends telling me to piss off and that she would never stay with me, and their friends were quite laughing at me too. At first i went away, but i became even more angry minute after minute, so i decided i should have a revenge on that idiot. So i waited for her and when they finished swimming i was out of the girls locker room. I saw that she was still in with her friends, despite it was quite late and no other girls where in the changing room. Her two friends finished before her and went out of the room and i heard them telling that they would wait for her outside, so i took advantage and i went inside the room where i find her in her undies. I went behind her and pulled off her bra, while i was trying to pull off her bottom too, she started to scream mad and their friend heard her and came back to the locker room. They beated me like **** (3 on 1, what courage!) and i went inconscious. I was bring to the hospital where, when i woke up, the doctors informed me that i had reported many scratches and bruises, two incrinated ribs and a rupture to my left testicle, that was damaged beyond repair and so they had to remove it. Now i'm very mad and i want to take my revenge on those b***hes, i really want to beat their faces until no one would be their bf, but i don't want to go to jail, so please help me, tell me how i can beat their asses and make it seems an accident.How to get revenge to a bunch of sl**s?post their slutty a$$ photo's on 4chan, $hit's all anonymous so you'll never get found outHow to get revenge to a bunch of sl**s?you got angry because girl did not like you and going in to the girls locker room was wrong you could have been sent to jail for attempted rape leave them a lone be for you get hurt againHow to get revenge to a bunch of sl**s?You should seriously get some anger management.

Agreed with second answer. You could have gone to jail.

She's obviously not a slut if she turned you down.

As, Sluts will do anything and anyone.



You need to sort out your issues.

Leave them girls alone or you'll be off to prison in no time.