Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I install a front plate on a car with nowhere to install front plates?

I have a 2001 Stratus and my state requires that I affix a front plate. Unfortunately, there's nowhere on the front bumper to put the plate! I bought the car out-of-state.



Thanks for your help!!How do I install a front plate on a car with nowhere to install front plates?A friend of mine encountered this problem. He had to take it to the dealer for them to mount the front plate. If that isn't an option, maybe a mechanic can?How do I install a front plate on a car with nowhere to install front plates?All you have to do is mark your holes and drill 2 holes in your bumper and screw it on. I just done this and it can be done on any type of bumper!!!

Report Abuse

How do I install a front plate on a car with nowhere to install front plates?Contact a local Dodge dealer and their service department should have a mounting plate for your front bumper specifically made for your vehicle to hold the license plate.How do I install a front plate on a car with nowhere to install front plates?Go to your local dealer and order a plate holder eazy as pieHow do I install a front plate on a car with nowhere to install front plates?Well, you can go to a chrysler service station and ask if there's an extra piece for the bumper, if there isn't you'll have to make 2 holes with any sharp tool.How do I install a front plate on a car with nowhere to install front plates?Call you local Dodge dealer,



They will be able to get for you and install the front liscence plate. Not all states require the front plate so the maufacturer doesn't install them, the dealer does.