Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to re nail/glue a front drawer panel on a pull out drawer?

I recently painted my kitchen and all went well until I pulled out my %26quot;junk%26quot; drawer and came away with the entire front panel including the handle. Is there a glue I can use on wood that will hold while pulling on the handle to open this drawer on constant basis?How to re nail/glue a front drawer panel on a pull out drawer?Try Gorilla glue found in most hardware and home improvement stores..First try to drive some thin trim nails through the front into the sides of th draw---countersink and putty over if needed...Drilling a small and straight pilot hole will make this a lot easier.How to re nail/glue a front drawer panel on a pull out drawer?Gorilla Glue works good. Be sure to clamp it while it dries. If you don't have clamps wrapping it tight with tape will work too.