Friday, September 23, 2011

How much would it cost to replace the front bumper of a 2006 Ford Fusion?

I recently purchased my car and I of course got in a fender bender with a truck. Their trailer hitch went right into my front bumper putting a hole and crack in my bumper. What do you think it might cost to replace it?How much would it cost to replace the front bumper of a 2006 Ford Fusion?Be prepared to pay at least $600.00. The entire bumper will have to be replaced and then painted to match your car, and that's not cheap. You may be able to save money with a reputable mom-and-pop collision shop in your area. Avoid the dealerships -- they charge top-dollar and do crappy work.How much would it cost to replace the front bumper of a 2006 Ford Fusion?I DON'T KNOW WHAT PART OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE IN BUT IN TEXAS YOU CAN BUY AN AFTERMARKET COVER FOR 150.00. PLUS TAX. YOU STILL NEED TO HAVE IT PAINTED AND INSTALLED,ABOUT 250.00 AT AN INDEPENDENT SHOP.
  • cute myspace
  • how to get waves with straighthair
  •