Monday, September 19, 2011

How long does it take to grow front bangs out?

I got front bangs maybe a week or two ago and I'm not really a big fan of em. They didn't exactly come out the way I was hoping they would. Anyway, how long do you think it might take for them to grow out so I can get my side bangs back?How long does it take to grow front bangs out?It depends on how fast your hair grows and how long you want them to be, I have a shoulder length hair cut with side bangs and mine grew out in maybe a month, but if I wanted them really long it would take two months maybe...Good Luck! Sorry they didn't come out the way you planned.How long does it take to grow front bangs out?Hair grows at an average rate of about half an inch (2 cm) per month. Do the math.



In the meantime, you can try wearing your bangs in different ways... to the side, brushed back, with some curl (hides a lot of mistakes that way). You can always get extensions if it is really bad.
  • different myspace
  • hair highlights
  •