Friday, September 23, 2011

How much are the front row seats for the korean music festival?

I'm trying to get tickets for the front row seats, and I also want to know what is a super seat?



Is that front row seats or near the stage?How much are the front row seats for the korean music festival?Front section costs $200 per seat but they were sold out the first few minutes they were out.



If you want to buy them, you have to buy them from someone who already bought them but is currently selling them.



Prices have ridiculously increased though.



If you are interested, go to http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s



But you have to make an account though.



Just beware, transactions over at soompi are not 100% safe.



A super seat is not near the stage.



It is somewhere close to the middle.



I have no idea why its called that.How much are the front row seats for the korean music festival?I'm looking around for prices on the front row seats, they really should list prices btter :\

I can't find anything on their site.....

But, If you have a group of over 15 you get a discount.



Goodness, where are their prices *glares at it*



well, their website is here: http://www.koreanmusicfestival.com/



If you want to get tickets, then you have to sign up there anyway- and it would seem that you have to have an account to look at the prices.



I would go ahead and make an account, but i don't want to give out my infromation because I will not be attending- and I'm worried they'll start spaming me with crap I don't want XD

(those sites love to send spam....)



I think they should list prices here: http://ticket.koreatimes.com/member/logi

(but you have to have an account to view it D:)





As for the super seat... let me see:

(Finding people complaining their site sucks.... I guess it's not just me XD

They need to fix that, it's very informative...)



DBSK isn't going to attent this year. That's gonna be disspointing for a lot of people... XD

(They're will be in Japan at the time of the KMF)



It seems that http://www.powerhouselive.net/Page-Home_ is also selling tickets.... I can't find anythign there either...





Noone knows what super seats are either %26gt;_%26gt;

$125 seems to be the average cost for a seat...







It's annoing, but the best I can find is:

TO PURCHASE TICKETS: TICKETS ON SALE JANUARY 31st, AT 10AM (PST).

[] Group sales, 323.692.2070

[] Online (+ convenience charge of $2.50): www.koreanmusicfestival.com

[] Website (+ convenience charge of $2.50): Korea Times website

[] Phone, Korea Times office (+ convenience charge of $2.50): 323.692.2055 | 323.692.2068 | 323.692.2187

[] Walk-in: Korea Times Los Angeles Office (Saturday, January 31st, open at 10AM.) NO convenience charge.







wait...

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!



http://www.koreanmusicfestival.com/holly



That's the seating chart :D

it's got prices of the seats there, be warned that I've heard most of the seats are allready sold out D:





and Super seats are in the middle, you probably get a good view from them.

Well, and okay view from them- as they are kinda far from the stage.