Monday, September 19, 2011

How much are front row seats to a Jonas Brothers concert?

I want to go to a Jonas Brothers concert. I've never been to one before. I love the Jonas Brothers. I want front row seats for their concert when they're on tour again. I just want to know the cost of one ticket for a front row seat right by the stage.How much are front row seats to a Jonas Brothers concert?It depends on the tour/venu.



For the Burnin Up tour, the range of prices for tickets were from around 60-80 dollars. I'm not quite sure, I forgot. Normally when they give you the range the most exspensive price is what you'll pay if you end up with the close-ranged seats. That doesn't include all those fees on ticketmaster.



That's only if you're able to get thet tickets on ticketmaster when they're on sale for face value. You can't really choose front row tickets when you buy them on ticketmaster. You probably (more likely for sure) are able to buy tickets from scalpers, but the costs of the tickets will go up. Front row tickets could go for over 400 dollars.



Good luck on tickets ! The boys are doing doing scattered tour dates before they go on their world tour this summer. %26amp; I'm very sure prices are going up for the world tour. Hope you get tickets!How much are front row seats to a Jonas Brothers concert?About 200How much are front row seats to a Jonas Brothers concert?Row: 1

$636How much are front row seats to a Jonas Brothers concert?Don't waste your money on such crap. Go to a real concert with moshing it is fun.

StefaniHow much are front row seats to a Jonas Brothers concert?Your soul.How much are front row seats to a Jonas Brothers concert?I went front row, and it was free :D

that was in February, and I won a contest, but still (:

best day of my lifee.How much are front row seats to a Jonas Brothers concert?that's bull. it won't cost you more than 90 if you get it the second they go on sale. i've been doing this since '05 for them! lol what you need to do is go to the box office where they will sell the tickets for the JB show. you will most likely need to sleepover... they reserve the first 20 rows for people who wait in line for the box office. i've never paid more than 85 dollars for my ticket. and i've gotten front row at least 8 times since they've gotten super famous.



btw, if anyone wants a jonas CD (third one) please let me know. i got 3 different copies.. long story.. and i really want to sell it but my mom won't let me put it up on ebay. lol don't be mean about it please, i just have too many copies. this is unopened btw. still in the plastic wrap =]How much are front row seats to a Jonas Brothers concert?the jonas brothers are seriously overrated. they have no talent, sing like a bunch of whiny girls and are all gay.