Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I get front row tickets to a jonas brothers concert?

If you got to be in front row, tell me!!! Also tell me how much front row tickets cost and vip passes



Please no hate comments, I'll report you...How do I get front row tickets to a jonas brothers concert?see if any of your local radio stations have tickets ( if you win these you will probably meet them too)

join the fan club for pre-sale tickets. you can get up to four per tour. but i heard that the pre-sale tickets are hard to get since it takes a long time and the site might crash.

you can also get tickets like everybody else, go to ticketmaster and find some seats or pay like a million dollars for vip passes.

%26amp; if you do the %26quot;ticketmaster way%26quot; then you better get your tickets the second they come out cuz if you dont, you'll have to buy tickets that were originally $88 for $125 each, like me.

well, hope this helped!How do I get front row tickets to a jonas brothers concert?you have to do it like everyone else does.



Buy them the moment tickets go on sale and hope to get them. That's really all you can do. Unless you enter a contest or something like that and get lucky.How do I get front row tickets to a jonas brothers concert?Go sleep in front of the ticket office and be the first in lineHow do I get front row tickets to a jonas brothers concert?First, little girl, you can't report someone for expressing an opinion that's different from yours.

Second, why do you want front-row seats? The Jonass Brothers won't have any idea you're there and you certainly won't get a chance to jump on to the stage; you'll be gang-tackled by their security people.How do I get front row tickets to a jonas brothers concert?Well-



Oh... wait, never mind.How do I get front row tickets to a jonas brothers concert?it would help if you are a member of their fan club and can get them during presale