Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you pose good in front of the camera?

I personally suck at posing for the camera. I know the main things is to get comfortable in front of the camera, and it's not like I'm not. But I want to be able to strike an incredibly cool pose like those indie people without looking like I've been planning out the position for over 5 minutes and it not turning out with my face having 5 chins and my body looking distorted. Or do you just have to be photogenic to achieve that?How do you pose good in front of the camera?I think that the best way you should do if you're taking a picture of yourself or with some friends is to be comfortable, relax and be yourself. I know you have seen some models while taking their photo-shoots. Some of them aren't so pretty but then, they still have a good-looking or maybe gorgeous face on the picture. Their secret is being confident and they love what they're doing.



There's also this saying that %26quot;In pictures, you can see some things that cannot be seen by the naked eye%26quot;.



I hope this would help you.

Good luck! :)How do you pose good in front of the camera?i avoid the camera whenever possible.

seriously, i don't like being photographed.How do you pose good in front of the camera?This always help me. Just smile your best smile and tilt your head slightly. This is very hard because if you tilt your head a little bit more that its supposed to be, it will look really retarded. If you know that your going to be taking pictures, the night before look in your mirror and smile different ways and tilt her head different ways. I hope this helps!!! =)How do you pose good in front of the camera?try, try, try :D Just correct lightning and shades every time you take a pic



Help me please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…How do you pose good in front of the camera?Angle your head 3/4's of the way.

People look much better that way than seeing their faces straight on.



Even drawing for it is much easier.How do you pose good in front of the camera?I stick my wiener out.